Real Estate Photography & Virtual Tours
Are you aware that 84% of buyers are previewing available homes on-line prior to viewing them in person? This on-line shopping has become a process of elimination for weeding through the number of available homes for sale in today's real estate market.
Your home's on-line listing is essentially a Virtual Open House. It's imperative to highlight the key selling features of the home and immediately grab a buyer's attention. The images you present with your listing need to generate positive interest and allure buyers into wanting to view the home in person.
You have one chance to make a good first impression, which could mean the difference between a potential sale or a missed opportunity!
Some of the benefits to including a virtual tour with your home's listing:
- Enables you to gain the maximum exposure for your home's listing
- Opportunity to reach out of state buyers who are looking to relocate
- Buyers are able to view your home's listing at their convenience- 24/7
- As a seller, you're more than likely to only receive calls from serious buyers
- Ability to provide enhanced details about your home's key selling features
- Virtual tours help evoke more emotion than traditional still photos. Remember..buyers purchase a home based on emotions!
Virtual Tours get 4 X more hits than listings with still photos and 20 X more hits than listings with no pictures at all.
Sold By Design can assist you in ensuring your home stands out from the competition both on-line AND in person. Our Real Estate Photography & Virtual Tour services are available to meet your needs.
Photography: Sold By Design will photograph the property and capture the key selling features of the home. Our high resolution digital photographs can be utilized for both on-line & print marketing purposes.
Virtual Tours: Sold By Design will photograph the property and create a virtual tour. Our virtual tours are unique in that they capture the true sense of the property, rather than giving a buyer a distorted view of the space. Some other unique features of our tours include:
- Descriptive text accompanying the key selling features of the home
- Carefully chosen background music, which evokes an emotional connection to the home
- Virtual locator map
- Link for local school information
- Mortgage calculator
- Floor plan
- Additional tour link (*good for neighborhood tours)
- Property & Community Amenities
- Up to 20 additional photos with descriptive text
With the virtual tours, Sold By Design additionally provides the following added services:
- Hosting the tour
- Directly linking the tour to MLS & Realtor.com
- Providing tracking data for tour viewings
- Custom flyer & submission to several Real Estate search engine sites
Neighborhood/Community Virtual Tours: Sold By Design also provides the service of doing neighborhood or community virtual tours. These tours can be directly linked to a home's listing to give a potential buyer more information about the neighborhood and/or area attractions. A great idea for reaching out of state buyers who are looking to relocate!
With the internet becoming such a critical marketing tool, do not underestimate the value of having great looking images. Your on-line listing will be the first impression a buyer will get of your home.....make it a lasting one!!